Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look Ma, no laptop!

I'm blogging this directly off my Android Nexus One phone, using my Swype soft keyboard. I have to admit, I can't help but be rather impressed by the accuracy of this swipe keyboard. It takes some getting used to but it's doing remarkably well at figuring out what exactly I'm trying to type. Very nifty.

Wow, I guess I've finally joined the generation of the unwired social media junkies.

Still...blogging directly off my phone AND using a swipe keyboard? Quite extraordinary in of itself or at least that's how I feel anyway. I'm also looking into doing some development for the phone. Me developing again - who woulda thunk it?

Okay, time to try and get some sleep. Good night, everyone!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who wudda thunk it? Oh, probably only everyone who knows you dearling! (looks around innocently). Glad you are enjoying the phone. :-)