Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stressed but satisfied.

It's been quite an eventful few weeks. I've traveled quite a bit during that time and I've still another long trip scheduled in a little over a week when I go for my surgery.

I had a good visit at one of my company's satellite offices (or head office - I can never remember which is which given that they're both pretty big). I used some of the lessons learnt at my recent certification with my team there and the results were phenomenal. I can't say much about it other than the fact that our initiative is going forward far better than expected now.

I also had a chance to go for a work-related conference which was a fantastic opportunity to network. If I play my cards right, there's more goodness arising from the contacts I made at the conference.

The flipside of all this is that I'm still one mega-stressed puppy. With my surgery under two weeks away, this is not a good place to be. *sigh*

No comments: