Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alignment Change

I have been officially informed that my alignment change from Lawful Neutral to Lawful Good is confirmed. You may recall that my descent to Goody-Two-Shoeness began over a year ago here.

This does not change the fact that I'm still Evil-Curious.

Great...now what am I supposed to do with all the souls I've collected?

[Disclaimer: Kate does not actually collect souls, or at least not that we know of. Alignment change endorsed by the Coalition to Make Kate Less Weird. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Actual value 1/100 of 1 cent. Not valid in Quebec. Skill testing question must be answered correctly to claim soul.]

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hmm.. may you should set up a curio cabinet? Depending on how may souls you have, you could dress them up and make diaramas - a soul museum! Not unlike the gopher museum...

Katherine said...

Nah...I prefer to use them another way.

BTW, last time you were here for dinner? Yeah, that wasn't juice you were drinking...