Sunday, March 7, 2010

Offline

It's been an odd weekend. I don't remember what happened yesterday which is unusual in of itself. I vaguely recall making breakfast but that's it.

I'm also completely out of energy. I rest for a bit, get up and start to collapse within minutes. My head is throbbing and I definitely do not have insomnia right now. If anything, I'm exhibiting symptoms of narcolepsy which I know I do not have. Very odd indeed.

I have a major urge to journal and will be doing more of it shortly. Taking a quick break to blog.

It's really quite frustrating - I still don't quite have direction nor purpose in my life but I'm pretty close. Now, it's a matter of my energy levels flatlining that's the obstacle.

Yes, I'm eating well. No, I'm not excessively stressed at the moment although my definition of "excessive" may not necessarily fit the norm.

*sigh*

No comments: