Sunday, November 11, 2007

Inertia

Yay! I'm done my term project for my course! Of course, it's well past bedtime over here so why am I blogging? Well, I've been laying off the coffee for quite a while and have gotten down to just *gasp* ONE cup a day.

Today/yesterday/the day before/whatever, I drank about 4-5 cups. My brain is fried, I'm throughly sick and enchanted by exoplanets at the same time and my body tells me everything's A-OK and I should be out eating breakfast.

Oh boy, tomorrow/today/whatever is going to be fun. Have to love that caffeine-inertia.

On the bright side, now that I've finished my term project, I have nothing to do! Yay! Oh wait, I still have to (among other things):
- relearn PowerPoint
- swot up on Agile methodologies
- go shopping for work clothes appropriate to new job
- get a new passport (new job requires travel)
- fix up my sister's website
- review and revise the kids' lunch diet
- resume volunteer work with scientific organizations

Hmm, is it too late to run away from home? Oh wait, I don't have a valid passport anymore so I can't even do that. *sigh*

Y'know, all in all I'm pretty happy or at least content. I think I'd go positively batty if I had nothing to do, so having life-inertia isn't half bad after all.

On an unrelated note, I used to be exactly like that. Nowadays, not so much. Yes, I'm stunned too. :)

No comments: