Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Surprise, surprise...

Ah, one of the joys of being unemployed is that you have gobs of time on your hands. Between doing my coursework, job hunting and generally trying to stop my brain (no, not my PersonalBrain, the *other* brain, the squishy one) from turning to mush, I found this test and took it:


Your Score: Wizard


22% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 100% Intellect, 30% Spirituality



Brilliant! You are a Wizard!

Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball�

Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.


Link: The RPG Class Test written by MFlowers on OkCupid

Will someone either please give me a job or shoot me before I start watching daytime soaps?

p.s. On a related note, do go read this hilarious sendup of RPG character costuming at a very nifty webcomic, Fear the Boot - don't forget the commentary after the strip, which brought some laughter into my day.

No comments: